Heartland Golf & Travel Expo
February 4-5, 2011
Oklahoma Expo Hall (#2) at State Fair Park
About the Expo
The Heartland Golf & Travel Expo returns to Oklahoma City for the seventh year in a row! This year we will be in the Oklahoma Expo Hall at Oklahoma State Fair Park.
Also returning this year is South Central Golf's Corporate Night. Held on Friday, there will be live music, drink specials, and a great place to meet golf professionals from around the area!
For each paid admission, attendees will receive a one-year complimentary subscription to Golf Digest by entering for hourly door prizes.
Tickets / Hours
$7 Admission. Discount coupon available here.
Friday, Feb. 4, 2011: 11 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 5, 2011: 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Contests / Door Prizes
- Putting Contest
- Long-Drive Contest
- Closest to the Pin Contest
- Door Prizes Awarded Hourly
Heartland Golf Expo Floorplan
- 13 - 19
- 13 - Patricia Island - This picturesque development is located on Grand Lake O' the Cherokees and is built around an 18-hole championship golf course.
- 14 - Moore Golf - Moore Golf & Athletic Club can give you that "club" lifestyle without the "club" dues. Select from a number of membership golf packages to fit your recreational lifestyle and your budget.
- 15 - Townsend Chiropractic - At Townsend Chiropractic we think it is imperative that you trust the doctor you have chosen to guide you back to excellent health. We work as a team to discover the cause of the problem, correct it, and maintain vibrant health long term.
- 23 - 29
- 23/24/25 - Stormy Point Village - Overlooking pristine Table Rock Lake, just minutes from all the excitement of Branson, Missouri, Stormy Point Village offers luxury in a Cape Cod style fishing village theme.
- 26 - Mississippi Gulf Coast - Visit the Mississippi Gulf Coast, overlooking the sparkling Gulf of Mexico and 62 miles of scenic shoreline.
- 27 - Lake of the Ozarks - Conveniently located in the heart of Missouri, The Lake of the Ozarks is the Midwest's premier lake resort destination.
- 29 - The Links at Norman
- 40 - 49
- 41 - Chickasaw Pointe - Imagine a place so spectacular it changes your "pointe" of view about beauty itself... that place is Pointe Vista Development.
- 42 - Lew Wentz Golf Course - Wentz Golf Course is nestled on the east side of Lake Ponca in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
- 60 - 66
- 63 - Oklahoma State Parks - From mesas to tallgrass prairies, majestic pine trees and deep canyons, Oklahoma’s state parks offer something for everyone!
- 64 - Double Diamond Resorts - Double Diamond Companies is one of the premier developers of residential and residential golf communities in the United States.
- 65/66 - Jimmie Austin University of Oklahoma Golf Course - Whether you're seeking the perfect site for your wedding, an extraordinary business event or an unforgettable day of golf, you'll find that the Jimmie Austin OU Golf Club lives up to its reputation as one of Oklahoma's top venues.
- 80 - 89
- 86 - Edward Jones - You may think all investment firms are the same. However, Edward Jones has made a conscious decision to serve you, the individual investor, differently.
- 90 - 99
- 90 - Golf Ball Pauls - Founded in 1990 to provide an excellent alternative to the purchase and use of expensive new golf balls.
- 91 - Maximized Living - Maximized Living as a whole has embarked on a global initiative to educate and change the way health care is viewed and delivered so that those who we touch are able to live healthy and fulfilled lives!
- 96 - Enlow Grips - Technology has made a phenomenal impact on the game of golf in the past 20 years, and we're proud to present our patented Enlow Grips ... the grips of the 21st century